Royal Cornwall Show 7, 8, 9 June
Well done to Royal Cornwall Blacksmith Competition for getting their Schedule in super early, please support this great show!
- Any item made in the competitors workshop using ONLY traditional techniques.
- Any item produced in the competitor’s workshop using any methods preferred by the maker.
- An item of tooling such as a knife, axe, hammer, blacksmith tooling (tongs, jig, etc.) made in the competitors workshop using any methods.
- Any article produced in the competitor’s workshop of an artistic or sculptural design. Items in this class may use any methods preferred by the maker.
- Live Forging – Competitors have 30mins to make any saleable item.
- Live Forging – Using their own tools/stock competitors have 2 hours to produce an inspired by a child’s toy or game.
- Cornish Champion – Any article, interior or exterior, functional or sculptural, produced using any technique in the competitor’s workshop (Competitors must be a member of CBC).
To download the schedule in full click here https://blacksmithcompetition.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/royal-cornwall-schedule-2018.pdf