- Traditional static (only by hammer, anvil and hand, no modern methods of construction)
- Contemporary Static (any method of construction)
- The Camelia Botnar Foundation Cup (Static exhibits by Camelia Botnar students – A pair of hollow bit tongs for 12mm round. Reins to be 12mm round, 400mm long).
- Traditional Live – “From the Deep”. 2 hours, no clean up time. Own materials, no preformed stock. 300mm cubed size limit.
- Peter Begent Award. Rams head poker. 1 hour, no clean up time. 500mm of 12mm square, material supplied.
To download the official schedule https://blacksmithcompetition.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/south-of-england-competition-2018.pdf
There is no obvious way to enter this competition if you read the official schedule, but I guess if you contact David Mortimer by Email he’ll be able to send you some entry tickets email@example.com